DR. JUNG CONSULTING GmbH stands for qualified management consulting. We supervise and support you in all processes and structures of your company - from short-term individual measures to long-term
overall projects. Together with you, we improve your company - with every successful step, further steps are possible. We are at home in medium-sized businesses, but we also have experience in
corporate groups. We stand for holistic, sustainable solutions from A to Z, implemented together with you.
Consulting oriented to the benefit of our customers with experience, competence and creativity as well as a clear sector focus on industrial companies in the metal/electrical and process industry
- that is what distinguishes us. The founder Dr. Ralf Paul Jung has 25 years of consulting experience and is considered an expert in foundry consulting. The quality standards of the Bundesverband
Deutscher Unternehmensberater e.V. (Federal Association of German Management Consultants), of which we are a member, apply to us.
From effective and productive processes to planning, corporate controlling and change management to corporate strategy, from restructuring to profit improvement to growth, from the regulation of
corporate succession to the sale of a company, we support you with our services comprehensively and individually in all corporate issues. For interdisciplinary projects together with auditors or
lawyers such as reorganization/restructuring or company acquisition/business selling/due diligence or IT specialists for the realization of Industry 4.0, we not only have experience in integrated
project management but also have well-established network partners.
Despite all our innovations, we have retained our corporate principles:
- Independence: We maintain our independence from third parties, especially when decisions about suppliers or other partners of our clients are pending.
- Objectivity: Our consulting services take into account all opportunities and risks.
- Competence: We only advise in fields in which we have or have acquired proven competence.
- Confidentiality: None of the knowledge and information acquired in the consulting process is passed on to third parties.
Our benefit is measurable for you: In your P&L or your company value.